Trainee Journalist Jobs Recruitment Vacancy 2013 Swarnakshar Prakasani Kolkata Online application Procedure Apply Date Schedule Interview Eligibility Criteria Pay Scale job location 2013 recruitment Trainee Journalist Swarnakshar Prakasani Kolkata.
Are you looking for jobs at Swarnakshar Prakasani Kolkata? Do you want to know the latest Jobs at Swarnakshar Prakasani Kolkata? Do you want to work in the post of Trainee Journalist at Swarnakshar Prakasani Kolkata? Then let us inform you about the recent Job Vacancy details of Swarnakshar Prakasani Kolkata as Trainee Journalist.
Swarnakshar Prakasani Kolkata invites application from the eligible candidates for the 2013 Recruitment of Trainee Journalist and the details as follows.
• Job Location of Trainee Journalist Recruitment 2013: - Candidates will be placed at Kolkata.
• Swarnakshar Prakasani Kolkata Recruitment & Vacancy Details: - Swarnakshar Prakasani of Kolkata is leading Bengali paper & magazine publisher that publishes ‘Karma Khetra’, ‘Bhraman’, ‘Pesa Prabes’ & many others. Swarnakshar Prakasani of Kolkata invites applications for the Recruitment of Trainee Journalist in their print media.
• Eligibility, Qualification Criteria for Trainee Journalist Job (Recruitment) of Swarnakshar Prakasani Kolkata: - 1st Class Honours or Post Graduate candidates [male & female] with excellent skill of English & Bengali language are eligible to apply for the Trainee Journalist job at Swarnakshar Prakasani of Kolkata.
• Age Limitation requirement for Trainee Journalist in Swarnakshar Prakasani Kolkata: - Applicant should be under 27 years of age i.e., maximum age limit is 27 years.
• Venue (Address) of Swarnakshar Prakasani Kolkata: - 29/1A, Old Ballygunje Second Lane, Kolkata-19.
• Where & How to Apply for 2013 Trainee Journalist Job (Recruitment) in Swarnakshar Prakasani Kolkata: - Interested eligible candidates are requested to send the application mentioning their School name, college name along with marks obtained in examinations to ‘Swarnakshar Prakasani Pvt Ltd, 29/1A Old Ballygunje Second Lane, Kolkata-19’. Don’t attach any copies of mark-sheets while submitting applications but mention ‘Trainee Journalist’ on the application envelop. Candidates may also send their applications online at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning ‘Trainee Journalist’ in the subject line. Send your applications within 7-days from 5th January 2013.
Don’t forget to Apply within the scheduled date for the 2013 Trainee Journalist jobs in Swarnakshar Prakasani Kolkata and to brighten your professional career.