Madhyamik Examination 2016 Routine, West Bengal Board Class-10 Exam 2016 Routine, Madhyamik Pariksha 2016, Subject-wise Madhyamik Pariksha Dates in 2016, Dates & timings of Madhyamik Exam 2016, Date & Time schedule of Madhyamik Exam 2016, West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) Class-X Exam 2016, WBBSE Bengali Board examination 2016, Routine of 2016 Madhyamik Examination.
West Bengal Board of Secondary Education (WBBSE) declared the schedule of 2016 Madhyamik Pariksha officially. Madhyamik Pariksha, Class-10th WBBSE Board Examination, is going to held in February 2016 before 2016 Election in West Bengal. Let’s check out the subject-wise Madhyamik Exam date, starting & ending time of Madhyamik Pariksha below.
2016 Madhyamik Examination Routine
West Bengal Board Class-10 Exam Routine 2016
- 1st February 2016: - 1st Language Paper 2016 Madhyamik Exam [1st Language Paper means any one of these subjects - Bengali, English, Gujarati, Hindi, Tibetan, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Telegu, Tamil, Urdu & Santali].
- 2nd February 2016: - 2nd Language Paper 2016 Madhyamik Exam [2nd Language is normally English. If anyone having English as 1st Language Paper, then ‘Bengali’ or ‘Nepali’ would be 2nd Language paper].
- 3rd February 2016: - Geography exam of 2016 Madhyamik Pariksha.
- 5th February 2016: - History exam of 2016 Madhyamik Pariksha.
- 6th February 2016:- Physical Science exam of 2016 Madhyamik Pariksha.
- 8th February 2016: - Mathematics exam of 2016 Madhyamik Pariksha.
- 9th February 2016:- Life Science exam of 2016 Madhyamik Pariksha.
- 11th / 16th / 18th / 23rd / 25th February 2016: - Social Work / Physical Education exam of 2016 Madhyamik Pariksha.
- 1st / 2nd / 3rd / 4th / 5th March 2016: - Work Education exam of 2016 Madhyamik Pariksha.
Students appearing in 2016 Madhyamik Examination of WBBSE Board (West Bengal Board) will get 1-Day break before History & Mathematics main paper exam. Now, let’s check out the starting time (timings) of 2016 Madhyamik Examination.
Madhyamik Exam will begin at 11:45am as per Routine dates and will end at 3pm. Students will get Question paper at 11:45am & will have 15-minutes to read out question paper. They will only be given permission of answering (writing) from 12noon onward.
Good wishes to all students appearing in 2016 Madhyamik Examination.