Details of Deolo (Delo / Dello Hill) Tourism Complex, Kalimpong – how to go to Deolo (Delo / Dello Hill) Tourism Complex, Kalimpong, best time to visit Deolo (Delo / Dello Hill) Tourism Complex Kalimpong when to go, where to stay at Deolo (Delo / Dello Hill) Tourism Complex, Kalimpong, Hotels lodges guest houses near Deolo (Delo / Dello Hill) Tourism Complex, Kalimpong, How to book Deolo (Delo / Dello Hill) Tourist Lodge (Resort) room online, places to visit near Deolo (Delo / Dello Hill) Tourism Complex, Kalimpong sightseeing tourist spots. All details about Deolo (Delo / Dello Hill) Tourism Complex, Kalimpong.
Deolo (Delo / Dello), 1914 m, is the highest point of Kalimpong and offers best view of Kalimpong Town, snow capped peaks and Teesta & Rangeet River confluence on a clear day. One of the most visited tourist places in Kalimpong is Deolo, let's check few more details of Deolo Tourism Complex now.
Deolo Tourism Complex, Kalimpong
• Significance of Deolo Tourism Complex, Kalimpong: - Let’s check out why Deolo Tourism Complex of Kalimpong is famous (popular) and attracts tourists. Apart from offering excellent view of Kalimpong & surroundings, Deolo Hill is also known as Water Reservoir of Kalimpong sub-division. There are two Water Reservoirs situated on Deolo Hill to provide water to the people of Kalimpong Town. Though the main attraction of Deolo Hill is the Deolo Tourism Complex which is developed on 8-acre of parkland with flower gardens and Deolo Tourist Lodge. From this Deolo Tourism Complex, 5500ft altitude, gives wonderful view all-round. Deolo Tourism Complex is maintained by Gorkhaland Territorial Administration (GTA) under Department of Tourism. Tourists can also stay at Deolo Tourist Lodge or any other hotels nearby and may visit this Tourism complex by car. The excellent view of Kanchenjunga range and confluence of Teesta & Ranget River are worthy enough. 8-acre of Park inside Deolo Tourism Complex is quite tough to walk around. Thus, Horse ride is available inside and in future battery-operated car will be introduced for the tourists.
• Deolo Tourism Complex, Kalimpong Entry Ticket Price: - Day visitors, who are coming to visit Deolo Tourism Complex for few hours, require collecting Entry Ticket on payment of Rs.10/- per head [Foreigners Rs.50/- per head] at the entrance gate. Car Parking fee is also there outside charged separately. But, those are staying at Deolo Tourist Lodge (Resort) requires no ticket.
• Best time to visit Deolo Tourism Complex, Kalimpong: - Throughout the year people used to visit Kalimpong and also Deolo Tourism Complex as a part of sightseeing places of Kalimpong. But, it’s advised to avoid Rainy (Monsoon) season because of Landslide prone road condition from Siliguri to Kalimpong.
• Nearby places to visit from Deolo Tourism Complex, Kalimpong: - These are the other sightseeing spots of Kalimpong near Deolo Tourism Complex – Hanuman Temple, Science City, Pineview Cactus Nursery, Mangal Dham Mandir, Army Golf Course, Tagore House, Haunted Morgan House, Durpin Monastery etc.
• How to go to Deolo Tourism Complex? Route map of Deolo Tourism Complex, Kalimpong: - Now, let’s discuss where is Deolo Tourism Complex, Kalimpong and which route to follow to go to Deolo Tourism Complex. Deolo (Delo) is situated at 5500 ft above sea level in Kalimpong sub-division of Darjeeling district of West Bengal (North Bengal). Deolo Tourism Complex is only 8-kms away from Kalimpong Town. Regular share car service is available from Kalimpong Town to Deolo. But to tourists, it’s recommended to book a car (small or big as per requirement) from Kalimpong Town for half day or full day sightseeing.
• Accommodations near Deolo Tourism Complex, Kalimpong: - Now, let’s check out hotels, lodges, or any kind of rooms on rent are available or not near to Deolo Tourism Complex. There are so many budget home-stays, economical hotels and luxury resorts available at Kalimpong Town area. But, it’s recommended to stay at Deolo Tourist Lodge inside Deolo Tourism Complex. Let’s check out how to book Deolo Tourist Resort online, where to contact for Deolo Tourist Resort Booking and tariff rate of Deolo Tourist Lodge now –
Deolo Tourist Lodge (Resort) of Kalimpong has spacious & well-furnished luxury rooms along with multi-cuisine restaurant. Room Tariff of Deolo Tourist Resort (Lodge), Kalimpong as follows -
- Ground Floor Double Bed Room - Rs.2100/- [Service Tax extra].
- 1st Floor Double Bed Room - Rs.3000/- [Service Tax extra].
- 1st Floor Suit Room - Rs.4000/- [Service Tax extra].
Room Booking process of Deolo Tourist Lodge of Kalimpong - One can book rooms of Deolo Tourist Resort from Gorkha Bhavan located at Salt Lake, Kolkata. Let's check out How to book Deolo Tourist Lodge (Resort) of Kalimpong Online - Tourists can book rooms online via www.journeyymart.com website. Tourists may also contact directly to GTA Tourism Office in Kolkata to book rooms of Deolo Tourist Resort, Kalimpong.
• Address of GTA Tourism Office in Kolkata - 3 Barretto Lane, Kolkata-69.
• Phone contact number of GTA Tourism Office, Kolkata - 033-3023-0400 / 9903111000.