WBJEE Exam Paper format, WBJEE Question Paper Pattern, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Question paper format & pattern details of WBJEE exam paper.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will organize only one entrance examination from 2013 onwards i.e., only for Engineering degree admission in Engineering Colleges of West Bengal. As of 2012, WBJEE Board used to conduct two entrance examinations; one for engineering admission and another one for Medical / Dental degree admission in West Bengal. But, from 2013 onwards All India based National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) will took place for Medical / Dental course admission in Bengal & across India. We have already discussed about NEET Examination criteria, application process & question paper pattern earlier.
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) Question Paper Pattern
Now, let’s check out Question paper format of WBJEE exam that has been changed by the Board. 10+2 (H.S.) or equivalent examination passed or appeared students of Science stream are eligible to appear in West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) for admission in Engineering Colleges of West Bengal [around 96 Engineering Institutes are available in West Bengal].
The Application / Registration process of WBJEE [West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination] will be done through Online Application Process (www.wbjeeb.in). Board has started the Online Counselling process for admission from 2012 and from this year 2013 Board has also introduced the WBJEE Online Application / Registration process to provide more comfort to the students who can now register themselves for WBJEE exam from their home or cyber café without queuing up in front of a bank to collect application forms.
Aspiring students appearing in WBJEE Exam should aware of with the changes made in the Question Paper pattern of WBJEE Exam from 2013 onwards. Now, let’s check out in details how will be the WBJEE Exam Questions going to arrange –
There will be two separate papers for Physics & Chemistry in WBJEE [West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination] 2013 onwards. As of now, only one question paper used to set for Physics & Chemistry subject; but from now onwards two separate question papers will be set.
- WBJEE Mathematics Question Paper Pattern – All MCQ type questions. 60 MCQ questions of 1 mark each; means total 60 marks. 15 MCQ questions of 2 mark each; means total 30 marks. 5 Questions of 2 marks each; it means total of 10 marks. WBJEE Mathematics exam will be of 100 marks in total.
- WBJEE Physics Question Paper Pattern – 45 MCQ questions of 1 mark each (Total 45 marks), 10 MCQ questions of 2 marks each (Total 20 marks) and 5 questions of 2 mark each (Total 10 marks). WBJEE Physics Exam will be of 75 marks in total.
- WBJEE Chemistry Question Paper Pattern – 45 MCQ questions of 1 mark each (Total 45 marks), 10 MCQ questions of 2 marks each (Total 20 marks) and 5 questions of 2 mark each (Total 10 marks). WBJEE Chemistry Exam will be of 75 marks in total.
Negative Marking System has been introduced in WBJEE Exam (West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination) from 2013 onwards. So, wrong answer of a question will deduct 1/3 mark. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) has also declared that the answer sheet will be published online while publishing of WBJEE Merit List (Result).
Important details on West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) –
- WBJEE Online Registration / Application Process.
- WBJEE Exam Schedule & Timings.
- WBJEE e-Counselling Registration Process & Venues in West Bengal for Admission.
Good wishes to all students appearing in WBJEE Exam for Engineering Admission in West Bengal.