2013 Mati Utsav venue of 2013 Mati Utsav Panagarh, program details of Mati Utsav Panagarh, information on 2013 Mati Utsav Panagarh.
Mati Utsav is going on at Panagarh of Burdwan district from 9th February 2013. Let’s check out the Mati Utsav Panagarh 2013 details like schedule of Mati Utsav, venue of Mati Utsav etc.
Mati Utsav 2013 Panagarh Details
• Mati Utsav Panagarh Date Schedule: - 9th February 2013 to 16th February 2013.
• Entry Ticket price of Mati Utsav Panagarh 2013: - Free entry for all at the fair complex.
• Mati Utsav Panagarh 2013 Venue & Location address: - Panagarh, District: Burdwan, West Bengal.
• Mati Utsav Panagarh 2013 Organizer details: - Government of West Bengal.
• Details of Mati Utsav Panagarh 2013: - Mati Utsav of Panagarh is an initiative of Chief Minister of West Bengal Mamata Banerjee who wants to showcase the products made of soil to the people, who would get to see & buy. From 2013 onwards, Mati Utsav will be organized every year at Panagarh of Bardhaman district in February month for few days. The main intention of organizing Mati Utsav is to showcase everything related to soil (mud / clay works). 2013 Mati Utsav of Panagarh is going to have Agricultural stalls, Fisheries stalls, Small scale industries stalls etc. on 10 acres land at Panagarh. Apart from exhibition-cum-sale of products; there will be cultural programmes [Folk songs, drama theatre shows etc] for the people. 2013 Mati Utsav of Panagarh will also have a special attraction. West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee will make live painting in Mati Utsav 2013 along with renowned artists Shuvaprasanna & Jogen Chowdhury. On 9th February 2013 at 2pm the first Mati Utsav will be inaugurated at Panagarh.
You all are advised to attend the Mati Utsav of Panagarh and be a part of Mati Utsav’s success.