RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC (Graduate) Preliminary recruitment written test 2012 date schedule timings, RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Preliminary written examination duplicate call letters (admit card) download, details on RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Preliminary 2012 recruitment written exam.
RRB Bhubaneswar has announced the Date Schedule of written test for the recruitment of NTPC Preliminary. Let’s check out the detail information regarding the upcoming written examination conducted by RRB Bhubaneswar for the recruitment of NTPC Preliminary and also information about the Duplicate Call Letter (Duplicate Admit Card) of NTPC Preliminary recruitment written exam of RRB Bhubaneswar.
RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Preliminary Recruitment Written Test 2012 Date Time & Duplicate Call Letter Details
• Date & Time of Recruitment Written Examination under RRB Bhubaneswar: - 2nd December 2012 for A-M and 9th December 2012 for N-Z. Reporting time of candidate is 10:30am sharp and the Exam Duration is only 90 minutes.
• RRB Bhubaneswar recruitment test for the following recruitment: - The recruitment written exam of RRB Bhubaneswar is applicable for the recruitment of these following positions – Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC Graduate). The RRB Bhubaneswar conducted Preliminary Written Examination for various posts of Non Technical Popular Categories (Graduate) against Category No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, & 7 of Centralised Employment Notification no.03/2012 earlier fixed on 28th October 2012 has been postponed and re-scheduled on 2nd & 9th December 2012 and to be held at various exam centres in Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Choudwar, Puri, Khurda Road, Rourkela & Visakhapatnam.
• Duplicate Call Letter (Admit Card) of RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Preliminary recruitment written test will be issued on 30th November to 1st December 2012 for A-M and 7th December to 8th December 2012 for N-Z between 9:30am & 5pm.
• Where to contact for collecting Duplicate Call Letters (Duplicate Admit Cards) of RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Preliminary Recruitment Written Exam? RRB Bhubaneswar has already sent the Call Letters (Admit Cards) to the short-listed candidates for the recruitment test for NTPC Preliminary job. Those eligible candidates not received their Call Letters by 29th November 2012 for A-M and 6th December 2012 for N-Z; should check the eligible candidate name list at www.rrbbbs.gov.in and if eligible then visit the below mentioned RRB Bhubaneswar office address along with the relevant documents to collect the Duplicate Call Letter to appear in the RRB Bhubaneswar NTPC Preliminary recruitment written exam.
• Address of RRB Bhubaneswar: - Railway Recruitment Board, D-79/80, Rail Vihar, Chandrasekharpur, Bhubaneswar-751023, Odisha. Phone number of RRB Bhubaneswar is 0674-2303015. Email Id of RRB Bhubaneswar is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants’ are advised to visit www.rrbbbs.gov.in, the official website of RRB Bhubaneswar, to clear your queries before attending the NTPC Preliminary recruitment written exam.