Do you want to know details about Saheli Oral Contraceptive Pill (Tablet) before using it? Are you looking for which Contraceptive Pill to take & which not to take? Do you want to know how to protect pregnancy in healthy manner? Do you want to know which is the best Contraceptive Pill (tablet) having no or less side-effects? It's important to take steroid free Contraceptive Pills (tablet) from not getting pregnant so early. In recent market, there are so many ways to protect pregnancy and so many products giving you the opportunity to become pregnant on your wish.
For men, we all know, Condom should be used to protect himself from AIDS & to protect your partner from getting pregnant. In case of Woman, few tablets were introduced to protect herself from pregnancy. But, it has to be said that most of all Contraceptive Pills has side-effects that causes health disorders because of 'steroid'. After two decades of research, Central Drug Research Institute of India has discovered Steroid free Contraceptive pill named 'Saheli'. Saheli Oral Contraceptive Pill is the first non-steroidal Oral Contraceptive pill (tablet) developed by the Central Drug Research Institute of India located at Lucknow.
• Saheli Oral Contraceptive Pill (Tablet) Usage / Dosage: -
Every woman should be aware of how to use / take Saheli Oral Contraceptive Pill and one should take Saheli Contraceptive Tablet as per the following unique & convenient dosage -
- Only twice a week for the first three months. Only once a week on & from Fourth month till when you don't want to get pregnant.
• Saheli Oral Contraceptive Pill (Tablet) Feature & facilities: -
- Saheli Oral Contraceptive Pill production is strictly in line with WHO (World Health Organization) GMP norms and extensive clinical data available for registration with Drug Control Authorities.
- Saheli Oral Contraceptive Pill (tablet) is side-effect free. It means, there is no side effects for using / taking Saheli Oral Contraceptive Pill. Most of all Contraceptive Pills (steroid based pills) have their side effects on woman body like 'spinning head', 'fatty tendency', 'vomiting' etc. Since, Saheli Oral Contraceptive Pill is a Steroid Free Contraceptive Pill; there is no side-effects.
- Not like other contraceptive pills; you need to take two Saheli Oral Contraceptive Pills per week for first 3-months and then only once per week.
• Saheli Oral Contraceptive Pill (Tablet) Price / Cost in India: -
Every packet of Saheli Oral Contraceptive Pill contains 8 Tablets and the price of Saheli Oral Contraceptive Pill is around Rs.160/- in the market [price may get changed]. You are advised to buy Saheli Oral Contraceptive Pill only from Medical Stores.
If you want to know more about Saheli Oral Contraceptive Pill then please feel free to call 1800-425-3223 Toll Free customer helpline number of Saheli Oral Contraceptive Pill. You may also write your queries & feedbacks to email@example.com.