Mankind Pharma has introduced India’s no.1 Pregnancy Test Kit that can be used at home without any help of Gynecology or other to test whether you got pregnant or not. In this fast life and modernized thinking, very often teenagers got into physical relationships. If you are one of those teenage girls who is worried about your last physical relationship and your period didn't happened till now; then you could get to know whether mistakenly you got Pregnant or not though Prega News Pregnancy Testing Kit at home without going to anyone (doctor / physician). Are you married and trying to conceive child for last few months and want to know whether this time you are expecting baby or not; then you also can use Prega News Pregnancy test kit which will let you know about your accurate Pregnancy status.
Prega News Pregnancy Detection Card takes only 5 minutes to let you know about your pregnancy status and the pregnancy status accuracy percentage is very high. Mankind Pharma’s Prega News Pregnancy Detection (Test) process has been discussed step by step below. Those who want to check their pregnancy status should follow these steps:
Prega News Pregnancy Testing Procedure
2. Drop only 3-drops at the rounded circle area of Prega News Pregnancy Detection Kit.
3. Wait for few minutes, maximum 5-minutes required to change the colors of the Prega News Pregnancy Detection Kit filament.
4. If the filament shows TWO PINK LINES, then congratulations you are expecting baby (you are Pregnant).
5. If it shows only ONE PINK LINE then you are NOT PREGNANT.
6. In case, no color change happened. Then the process (no.2) didn’t completed correctly. Try again.
Prega News Pregnancy Test Kits are available all Medical Stores in India (including Kolkata & West Bengal) and the price of Prega News Pregnancy Test Kit is only Rs.50/- (could get changed with the time – as on 2012 March). One Prega News Pregnancy Test Kit should be used only once. For further details on Prega News Pregnancy Detection Card of Mankind please visit www.mankindpharma.com website or call at 1800-1034-400 (toll-free helpline phone number of Prega News Pregnancy Test Kit).