Sub-Editors Jobs Recruitment Vacancy 2012 The Telegraph Newspaper (ABP Pvt Ltd) Kolkata Kolkata Bengal Howrah Hooghly Online application Procedure Apply Date Schedule Interview Timings Sub-Editors 2012 Jobs Recruitment The Telegraph (ABP Pvt Ltd) Kolkata Eligibility Criteria Pay Scale job location 2012 jobs recruitment Sub-Editors The Telegraph (ABP Pvt Ltd) Kolkata.
ABP Private Limited is a large media house with publications like the Anandabazar Patrika, The Telegraph, Desh, Sananda, Unish Kuri, Anandalok, Anandamela, Businessworld & Fortune India. ABP Pvt Ltd Kolkata now invites applications for the recruitment of Sub-Editors for The Telegraph Newspaper’s Editorial Section. The Telegraph (ABP Pvt Ltd) Kolkata invites application from the eligible candidates for the 2012 Recruitment of Sub-Editors and the details as follows.
• Sub-Editors Recruitment Vacancy 2012 Job Location: The Telegraph (ABP Pvt Ltd) Kolkata.
• Name of Vacant Posts 2012 Recruitment of The Telegraph (ABP Pvt Ltd) Kolkata: - Recruitment of Sub-Editors for The Telegraph (Editorial Section) Newspaper.
• Sub-Editors 2012 Job Interview Venue Address of The Telegraph (ABP Pvt Ltd) Kolkata: - ABP Pvt Ltd, 6 Prafulla Sarkar Street, Kolkata-1.
• Eligibility Qualification Criteria Parameters for Sub-Editors 2012 Jobs Recruitment of The Telegraph (ABP Pvt Ltd) Kolkata: - Honours Graduates or Post Graduates with good command over the English Language & Grammar and should have hands-on-exposure to QuarkXpress and Page Design with creative skills.
• Job Experience requirement for Sub-Editors in The Telegraph (ABP Pvt Ltd) Kolkata: - Candidates should be target driven with the ability to conceive articles through research and analysis and the applicants should have around 2-years of work experience in print media.
• Interview Date Schedule for Sub-Editors 2012 Jobs Recruitment of The Telegraph (ABP Pvt Ltd) Kolkata: - Last date for submission of application is only 10-days from today.
• Where How to Apply Process of Sub-Editors 2012 Jobs Recruitment in The Telegraph (ABP Pvt Ltd) Kolkata:- Please send in your application mentioning name of school, college and percentage of marks in all examinations (marking the envelope “Journalists for The Telegraph” within 23rd January 2012 to ‘Senior Manager – HR (Editorial), ABP Private Limited, 6 Prafulla Sarkar Street, Kolkata-1’ or send via email at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning ‘Journalist for The Telegraphs’.
Don’t forget to Apply within the scheduled date for the 2012 Editor jobs in The Telegraph Newspaper in Kolkata and to brighten your professional career.