36th Kolkata Book Fair theme date schedule timings venue location Kolkata Book Fair 2012 program details attractions book stall numbers 36th Kolkata Book Fair Milan mela route how to go Kolkata Boi Mela 2012, 36th Kolkata Book Fair Theme Song Download.
The Kolkata Book Fair (previously known as Calcutta Book Fair and officially known as Kolkata Boimela or Kolkata Pustakmela in Bengali language (কলকাতা বইমেলা)) is the largest Book Fair in Kolkata and is the World's Largest Non-Trade Book Fair. Asia's largest book fair ‘Kolkata Book Fair’ is also the World’s 3rd Largest Annual Conglomeration of Books right after the Frankfurt Book Fair & London Book Fair. Being a Kolkatan, it’s our proud the Kolkata Book Fair is the most attended book fair in the world. Kolkata Book Fair, World’s Largest Book Fair by Attendance, has a typical fairground experience with a book flavour with the presence of picnickers, singer-songwriters, and candy floss vendors on the fair premises. Ms. Mamata Banerjee, Paschimbanga Chief Minister, will be the Chief Guest of Inauguration Program of 36th Kolkata Book Fair (Kolkata Boimela 2012) on 24th January 2012. Italian Litterateur Beppe Secergnini will inaugurate the prestigious 36th Kolkata Book Fair (2012 Kolkata Boimela) on 24th January 2012 in the presence of Chief Guest Ms. Mamata Banerjee.
36th Kolkata Book Fair Milan Mela 2012 – Detail Information
• Kolkata Book Fair Milan Mela 2012 Date Schedule: - 24th January 2012 (Tuesday) at 3pm is the inauguration and the 36th Kolkata Boi Mela 2012 will remain open for public from 25th January 2012 till 5th February, 2012 (Sunday) at 9:00pm.
• 2012 Kolkata Book Fair Milan Mela Entry Timings: - 10am to 9pm.
• Entry Ticket price of Kolkata Book Fair Milan Mela 2012: - Free Entry.
• Kolkata Book Fair Milan Mela 2012 Venue & Location address: - Milan Mela Complex, Near Science City on E.M.Bypass, Kolkata. Those who want to know the route to follow Book Fair 2012 at Milan Mela are hereby informed that they can take Train route to Bidhannagar Station & from their may took Taxi or Buses towards Science City. West Bengal Government will run extra buses from different locations of Kolkata to Milan Mela Kolkata Book Fair 2012 Venue at different timings daily.
• Kolkata Book Fair Milan Mela 2012 Organizer details: - Publishers & Booksellers Guild (Phone number – 033-23544417).
• 36th Kolkata Book Fair Theme Song Download: - Book Publishers Guild has launched the new Theme Song for 36th Kolkata Book Fair 2012 and you can download the Theme Song of 36th Kolkata Book Fair from www.kolkatabookfair.net/themesong.zip link.
• 36th Kolkata Book Fair (2012 Kolkata Boimela) Theme & Kolkata Literacy Meet: - Italy is the focal theme of 36th Kolkata Book Fair (2012 Kolkata Boimela). The novel feature of 36th Kolkata Book Fair 2012 is the Kolkata Literary Meet. Leading authors, writers from the World of Literature are going to gather 36th Kolkata Book Fair (2012 Kolkata Boimela) to share their ideas, exchange views with the general public. There will be discourses & discussions involving topics like ‘Literature to cuisine’, ‘Italy to Kolkata’, ‘Rabindranath & Vivekananda to Shakespeare or Dante’ in the Kolkata Book Fair 2012. The Kolkata Literary Meet at 36th Kolkata Book Fair 2012 is the first attempt by the Guild on such an international scale and hoping for the best result.
• Kolkata Book Fair Milan Mela 2012 Details & Attractions: - There will be five halls stocking English Language Books those are named after internationally famous & immortal authors Viz Dante, Charles Dickens, Pablo Neruda, Mark Twain & Leo Tolstoy in the 36th Kolkata Book Fair 2012 and the different lane & zones of the Kolkata Book Fair 2012 have been named after the creations of the famous local writers like Gitanjali, Sharmistha, Anandamath, Paraspathar & others. Since 2012 is the 150th Birth Year of Swami Vivekananda, 36th Kolkata Book Fair has organizes a Hall on Swamiji to celebrate 150th Swami Vivekananda Birth Ceremony Occasion. Three Entry Gates of 36th Kolkata Book Fair (2012 Kolkata Boimela) have been designed as of Belur Math, Rock temple of Kanyakumari & as per the Art Centre of Chicago and The main entrance gate of 36th Kolkata Book Fair 2012 is designed on the Santa Maria Novelle of Florence. Various countries are giving their Book Stalls at 36th Kolkata Book Fair in 2012 and so many famous Authors & Writers are coming to the 36th Kolkata Book Fair 2012 and some of them are Vikram Seth, Omar Abdullah, Amish Tripathi, Chetan Bhagat, Tahmima Anah, Imraan Khan, Manu Joseph, Craig Taylor, John Keay, Upinder Singh, Moni Mohsin, Sugato Basu, Mahfuz Anam, Shehan Karunatilaka, Arunava Sinha, Anuja Chauhan, Arvind K. Mehrotra, Palash Mehrotra, Kapka Kassabova, Anita Nair, Rezwana Chowdhury, Ritu Dalmia, Dr Tomaso Belloni etc. As per the news Bollywood celebrities like Actor Imran Khan, famous Gulzar Saab and Authors like Chetan Bhagat, Ruskin Bond & others will visit 36th Kolkata Book Fair (2012 Kolkata Boimela).
So, don’t stay at home and watch on television; come and enjoy and buy books at 36th Kolkata Book Fair (2012 Kolkata Boimela) and feel proud by participating in Kolkata Book Fair 2012.
Search Tags: Kolkata Book Fair venue location details, Kolkata Book Fair Milan Mela starting ending dates schedule timings, Kolkata Book Fair Milan Mela features facilities details, Kolkata Book Fair Milan Mela exhibition entry timings ticket charge Kolkata Book Fair Milan Mela 2012.