Joint Entrance Examination 2012 (IIT – JEE 2012) date announced and the examination is mainly for Admission to undergraduate courses at Indian Institutes of Technology Bhubaneswar, Mumbai, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Mandi, Patna, Rajasthan, Roorkee, Ropar, IT-Bhu Varanasi and ISM Dhanbad. Admission to the undergraduate programmes in all the mentioned Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT) in only done through a Joint Entrance Examination named ‘IIT JEE’.
Question Paper format of IIT JEE 2012 – Joint Entrance Examination for Admission to IIT (Indian Institutes of Technology): -
There will be two question papers, each of three hours duration in IIT JEE 2012. Both the question papers will consist of three separate sections on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Questions will be of objective types and the detail IIT JEE 2012 Exam Syllabus can be downloaded from www.jee.iitb.ac.in. Remember, a candidate could opt for Question papers either in English or in Hindi language during IIT JEE 2012 Examination.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT JEE 2012 Examination for Admission to India Institutes of Technology: -
• Age requirement - Candidates birthday should be on or after 1st October 1987 (for General & OBC) and 1st October 1982 (for SC, ST & PD).
• Year of Passing Qualifying Examination (QE) parameters – A candidate must have passed the QE namely, XII Standard or Equivalent, for the first time on or after 1st October 2010 or should be appearing in 2012.
• Minimum percentage of marks in QE – Candidates of General & OBC categories must secure at least 60% marks, and those of SC, ST & PD categories must secure at least 55% marks in aggregate in the QE.
• IIT JEE Exam Attempts Permission requirement – Those who appeared in IIT JEE 2010 or earlier are not eligible to appear again in IIT JEE 2012.
• Admission taken through JEE earlier – A candidate who has accepted admission, by paying registration fee, to any of the programmes at IITs, IT-BHU Varanasi and ISM Dhanbad based on performance in JEE-2011 will not be eligible to write IIT-JEE 2012, irrespective of whether or not he/she joined.
IIT JEE 2012 Application Form Price & Offline - Online Application Procedure: -
Application Forms of IIT JEE 2012 are available at SBI Bank Branches (List of all State Bank Of India is available at the website) for offline application and also candidates can Download IIT JEE 2012 Application Forms Online from www.iitg.ac.in/jee or http://jee.iitd.ac.in website. Candidates can submit either online, through Internet, or Offline, on a prescribed application form (OMR); remember the Offline Application Form cost includes Rs.200/- processing charges. Online Application Form Price of IIT JEE 2012 is Rs.1600/- for General & OBC (Rs.800/- for SC-ST-PD and ZERO for all Female) and the Offline Application Form price is Rs.1800/- for General & OBC (Rs.1000/- for SC/ST/PD and Rs.200/- only for Females). Candidates who wish to appear for IIT-JEE 2012 in Dubai must apply online with a fee of US $200.
IIT JEE 2012 Exam – Important Dates to Remember: -
• IIT JEE 2012 Online Application Process starting & End Date – 31st October 2011 to 10th December 2011.
• IIT JEE 2012 Offline Application Forms will be available at SBI Banks from 11th November 2011 to 5th December 2011.
• Completed Offline or printed Copy of the Online Application Form to reach IITs is on or before 15th December 2011.
• Date of IIT JEE 2012 Examination is 8th April 2012 (Sunday) – Paper 1 (9am to 12noon) and Paper 2 (2pm to 5pm).
Search Tags: IIT JEE 2012 Examination Dates Application Form IIT JEE 2012 Online Application process, Indian Institute of Technology IIT Joint Entrance Examination JEE 2012 Syllabus Question papers format of Exam paper, Exam Date timings schedule of IIT JEE 2012, Application Forms process SBI Bank names for IIT JEE Forms 2012, Price Cost of Application Forms of IIT JEE 2012, Eligibility Qualification Criteria requirement of IIT JEE 2012, how to apply for IIT JEE 2012 Exam for Admission in IIT Kharagpur.