North Kolkata’s biggest Chaitra Sale is going on at Sinthi More in the name of Handloom & Handicraft Expo 2015 like previous year. Let’s check out few details of Handloom & Handicraft Expo 2015 below.
Handloom & Handicraft Expo 2015
Sinthi More, Kolkata
• 2015 Handloom & Handicraft Expo, Sinthi More, Kolkata Date Schedule: - Let’s check out the starting date & closing (last) date of Handloom & Handicraft Expo, Sinthi More, Kolkata now. This mela (fair) started on 20th March 2015 and will end on 22nd April 2015. It means, North Kolkata’s biggest Chaitra Sale i.e., Handloom & Handicraft Expo 2015 is open for one month.
• 2015 Handloom & Handicraft Expo, Sinthi More, Kolkata Timings: - Let’s check out the opening & closing time of Handloom & Handicraft Expo, Sinthi More, Kolkata. Entry gate opens at 4.30pm & closes at 9.30pm every day.
• Entry Ticket Price of Handloom & Handicraft Expo, Sinthi More, Kolkata 2015: - Rs.10/- per person.
• 2015 Handloom & Handicraft Expo Location / Address: - Sinthi More Circus Maidan, Beside B.T. Road and Behind Sinthi-Baranagar Auto Stand, North Kolkata.
• 2015 Handloom & Handicraft Expo, Sinthi More, Kolkata Features & Availability: - Like every previous years, just before Bengali New Year biggest Chaitra Sale has been started at Sinthi More Circus Ground beside B.T. Road in North Kolkata. Handloom & Handicraft Expo (Fair) at Sinthi More has every product of daily need at cheap price. Starting from Fashion accessories, Bags, Clothing, Home decorative, Electronics and many more things are available here in this 2015 Chaitra Sale Mela, North Kolkata. Sellers from different states of India have participated with their trendy fashionable products. People could explore huge stock of latest trendy Clothes (Kurta, Tops, Jeans, Nightwear, Pants, Shirts etc.), Fashion accessories (Earring, ring, necklaces & other costume jewelry etc.), Bags & Wallets, Bed cover, Bed sheets, Home decorative products (Artificial flowers, antique showpieces etc.), Electronic products (AC, Fan, Air Coolers without Water etc.), Footwear at different stalls inside Handloom & Handicraft Expo 2015, Sinthi More. Jaipuri style latest kurti, Punjabi style decorative footwear, Khadi Saree, and many more things that will surely make you buy. For children, separate Kids zone is there along with so many food stalls.
So many people from nearby areas (like Chiria More, Paikpara, Cossipore, Baranagar, Tobin Road, Alambazar, Dunlop, Dakshineswar, Ariadaha, Belgharia) visit Sinthi More Handloom & Handicraft Mela 2015. If you are thinking to take your 2-wheeler or 4-wheeler; then no issue; because ample Car Parking area is there as well against a nominal expense of Rs.10/- for Bike or Car Parking. A visit to biggest Chaitra Sale 2015 in Kolkata i.e., Handloom & Handicraft Expo is must for all.