Are you looking for Central Kolkata’s famous Kali Puja pandal names & locations? Do you want to know what are the Kali Puja pandals of Kolkata should be visited? After discussing popular Kali Puja pandal names & locations of Barasat; now we are going to tell you most popular Kali Puja Pandals of Kolkata.
Top 10 Kali Puja Pandal Name & Location of Central Kolkata
These are the popular Kali Puja pandals of Central Kolkata (Madhya Kolkata region) that you don’t want to miss out. Famous & oldest Kali Pujas of Kolkata as follows:
- Amherst Street Sarbojanin Kali Puja, Kolkata.
- Amherst Street Naba Yubak Sangha Kali Puja, Kolkata.
- 47 Pally Sarbojanin Kali Puja is one of the famous Kali Pujas in Kolkata. Kali puja happens at Md. Ali Park, Central Avenue (Kolkata); but 47 Pally Sarbojanin decorates C.R. Avenue with lights & LED lightings between Kalutola & M.G. Road. Main attraction of 47 Pally Sarbojanin Kali Puja is Bhog Prasad, distributed to everyone.
- Kali Puja of Kheyali Khelaghar, College Street is another oldest one in Central Kolkata. Kheyali Khela Ghar Sarbojanin Kali Puja of College Street has crossed 175 years successfully.
- Naba Rabin Sangha Kali Puja, Patuatola Lane, Central Kolkata.
- Sealdah Baithakkhana Pally Sarbojanin Kali Puja, Central Kolkata.
- Kali Puja of Anukul Smriti Sangha, Ganesh Chandra Avenue, Kolkata – main attraction Annakut Utsav.
- Kali Puja of Ekta Sangha, Bowbazar, Kolkata.
- Yuvasree Sarbojanin Kali Puja, Bowbazar, Shraddhanand Park, Kolkata.
- Balak Sangha Kali Puja, Shraddhanand Park, Bowbazar, Kolkata.
These are the Central Kolkata’s famous Kali Puja pandal names & locations. You may start your Kolkata Kali Puja Parikrama either from Sealdah (By train easy to reach) or from M.G. Road Metro Station on Central Avenue (easy to reach by metro rail) and then walk through Amherst St., College St. etc. Don’t forget to visit Maa Kali Temples located in Kolkata like Thanthania Kali Mandir, Kalighat Temple, Dakshineswar Kali Temple etc. during Kolkata Kali Puja Parikrama.